All of our funding is raised from donations. We rely upon your support to assist those within the community who are less fortunate. Please donate generously.
You can use the links below to donate directly via Achisomoch or Paypal. Donate by credit / debit card via Paypal (to wstcharity-at-gmail.com)
WST Facts & Figures
- Established in North West London 25 Years ago.
- Assists local families who are struggling to make ends meet. The funds that WST distributes are truly a lifeline for the families that receive them.
- WST operates exclusively in North West London, assisting families in Golders Green, Hendon and Edgware. It is by far the largest organisation providing families with financial help within the area. It is truly a local charity.
- Endorsed by all local Rabonnim.
- Current distribution of circa £1.6 million per annum.
- Supports approx. 200 local families on a regular basis.
- Supports an additional 150+ families at Yom Tov time and for one-off situations.
- WST caters specifically for local working and single parent families where their regular income falls short of their basic living expenses. In some cases this would be regular ‘top-up’ payments. On other occasions it would come in the form of assistance with one-off, special or emergency expenses.
- The Charity is run by a local committee on an entirely voluntary basis with nil commissions paid on donations received.
- All running expenses are borne by the committee members barring professional costs such as auditing fees.
Aniyei Ircha Kodmim. WST assists local families in NW London.
Copyright 2021. Registered Charity number 1082552